Auto req ID
Group Trucks Technology
At Powertrain E&E (Electrics and Electronics), we work together as an agile team with the mindset to continuously improve our embedded software platform and frameworks. We develop electronic solutions for engines, transmissions and full electrical/hybrid powertrains for the complete Volvo Group.
Right now, we are facing the challenge to develop our next generation embedded SW platform. Hence, there is a need for us to expand and we are now in search for new innovative coworkers.
WHO WE ARE?
At Powertrain E&E we dare to change. Our goal is to create an empowered workplace, where all our engineers are trusted to take decisions and to drive efficiency in our Powertrain Systems development.
We can offer you fun and exciting challenges, really skilled colleagues and the possibility to work in inclusive teams where diversity is of high value.
We are a global team and you will join our Software development center located in Göteborg (Lundby area).
YOUR ROLE IN OUR AGILE TEAM:
Specify, design, implement, verify and integrate embedded software solutions enabling new capabilities in our in-house developed platform SW.
Contribute to infrastructure, tools and evolution of our Continuous Integration framework and our Agile communities.
· Open-minded, pro-active, provide ideas and drive them
· Software Engineer with a BSc/MSc (or a similar background in Embedded Software, Electronics, Physics). We are searching for both junior and senior developers
· Interested in embedded real time systems programming, software architecture, design or verification. Skills in C, Python, Git, Jira etc, are beneficial
· Proficient in communication in English, both verbally and in writing
· Enjoying teamwork and also more independent lines of work At Powertrain, your motivation and individual development matters. Together we develop the solutions for the world's future sustainable and automatized transportation. Come join us!
For more information, please contact
Magnus Stålesjö, Manager department BF63630, Electrical Platform Control, tel. +46 73 902 79 84
Embedded Software Engineer
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province