Auto req ID
Technical & Connected Services Support (T&CSS) is the first line support department for our markets and dealers globally. With a strong focus on technical enquiries, remote diagnostics and connected services, we ensure that our customers are offered a premium service and are helped in time. Using the latest technologies, we guarantee the improvement of internal processes and stay up-to-date with our service deliveries. We nurture intrapreneurship and personal development, offering plenty opportunities to grow within the organization.
This is us, your new colleagues
The Monitoring Center resides within the Volvo Trucks Uptime organization and stands for a creative development hub of aftermarket services related to Remote Diagnostics and Big Data analytics, close to our customers. Perceived by many as a scale-up within the Services area, we nurture empowerment and enthusiasm as key ingredients for building customer success.
Do you just love to
Our goal is to deliver world-class vehicle uptime through connectivity and analytics.
· You take full responsibility for all steps of data preparation, from cleaning, organizing raw data, data munging/wrangling.
· You possess excellent visualization skills to translate statistical analysis in explanatory dashboards and visuals.
· You maintain and optimize current algorithms and data models, and actively find new solutions to approach big data in relation to fault code patterns and preventative component failures
Are you the one?
· You have a M.Sc. degree in Mathematics, Computing Science, Statistics or equal by experience
· You're fluent in English
· You master following tools and language: Python, SQL, Qlik/Power BI
· You have a great interest in automotive technologies and connected services
· You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills.
· You are an enthusiastic team player with a can-do, start-up mentality.
· You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement..
A perfect match?
· The opportunity to work in global and dynamic organization with highly skilled colleagues
· A working environment that truly believes in customer success, trust, passion, performance and change
· Regular opportunities for training and education to develop yourself continuously
· Flexible working hours, extra days off, a company restaurant, initiatives concerning health and wellbeing
· A competitive payment based on your experience & competences that will develop depending on your input and performance
· Extralegal benefits like meal vouchers, health and group insurance, possibility for car and bicycle lease, and many more
Let's do this!
Ever felt like joining a scale-up with a truly global scope, developing next-gen transport solutions for trucks, boats, buses, machines... then this is your moment!
Data Analyst - Uptime Monitoring Center
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world's best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Last application date
State / Province