• Includes a variety of routine work, basic grounds maintenance, tank washing, and light custodial work to maintain the appearance of the facilities
• Work Hours: Monday – Friday 6:30 A.M. to 2:30 P.M.
• Starting date: Wednesday, May 27, 2020. Ending date
no later than Aug. 31, 2020.
Ideal candidate profile
• College level standing at an accredited university or college in Spring and Fall, 2020. (Spring, 2020 graduates are not eligible)
• Must possess a valid Wisconsin Driver's License
• Some previous grounds maintenance experience helpful
• Enjoy working outdoors
• Must be able to perform and complete tasks with minimal supervision