Veolia is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions.
Due to business growth we are currently seeking an Industrial Service Operator to join the team in our Northern Industrial Services business. The Operator will be responsible for operating plant and equipment in a range of services including high pressure water cleaning, drain cleaning, vacuum loading, operating combination units, CCTV work and other specialised services.
Key responsibilities include:
· Safe operation of the vehicle in line with company policies and procedures
· Provide outstanding customer service
· Accurate completion of paperwork
· Collection and disposal of liquid and packaged waste
· Ability to work within a team environment
· Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and work in the best interest of the client and the company
A Heavy Vehicle Licence would be advantageous
The Successful candidate must have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical including
drug and alcohol testing.
To apply for this position click apply
Veolia is an equal opportunity employer and supports workplace diversity. To view Veolia's Reconciliation Action Plan please visit: www.veolia.com.au/rap
Ideal candidate profile