With the global expertise gained from serving the environment for more than 150 years, Veolia operates in more than 40 countries around the world, with well over a hundred sites and approximately 4000 employees in Australia.
Veolia Environmental Services – Refractories Division is seeking Expressions of Interest for Sheet Metal workers, based out of our Kwinana office but will be required to work across sites on project work.
Responsibilities will include:
· Fabrication and installation of sheet metal duct work
· Onsite measuring drawing and ordering or sheet metal ductwork
· Performing MIG & TIG welding tasks
Ideal candidate profile
To be considered for this role, you will have:
· Trade qualification (Cert III Engineering Trade – Fabrication or equivalent)
· Strong knowledge in sheet metal work
· General Construction Induction card
· Ability to interpret works from mechanical/architectural drawings
· Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks within tight timeframes
· High level attention to detail
· Current Driver's licence
· Minimum 3 years post trade experience
To register your interest, please click ‘Apply Now' to be taken to the Veolia recruitment portal
At Veolia we value diversity, equality and inclusion, we are committed to providing working environments where everyone is included and treated fairly and with respect. We welcome and encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.