WHY JOIN US?
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated & innovative supply chain professional to work in a Global FMCG leader, strengthen their experience as part of working directly with an international team.
Supply Planner plays a key role in Unilever's growth plan, providing excellent service towards our customers on a sustainable inventory level, being responsible for a certain product category in the Hungarian/Adriatic market.
The main purpose of the job is the execution of supply planning activities and projects (incl. innovation, portfolio, repacking, obsolete) on certain product range with full accountability for the customer service, stock availability and optimal inventory level.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage the stock/inventory planning for the given category for Hungary and Adria, with full responsibility for stock and service performance
· Manage perfect execution of all innovation activity by continuously keeping contact with the demand planner, Brand Marketing, Customer Marketing, Sales, Category planning team and factories, including production plan, run-out plan and obsoletes
· Support repacking activities
· Follow up production plan with sourcing units
· Execute cross-country stock transfers
· Manage stock shelf life by monitoring the stock age profile vs gross requirements
· Measure performance for supply planning (incl. dispatch rate, cycle times, lead times, stock targets, obsolete targets), analyse losses on relevant intervals and approaches for corrective actions
· Trigger stock release or blocking (link with Quality Assurance and Logistics)
· Manage customer specific stock allocation based on short term forecast, when needed
· Analyse gaps and inconsistencies in the supply plan
· Highlight potential supply risk and communicate within the MSO
· Understand warehouse and transportation capacity planning
· Manage master data of own portfolio from initiation till discontinuation with highest accuracy
· Support complexity reduction program.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members
· Strong internal drive to deliver results
· Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
· Analytical thinking
· Manage time and priorities effectively
· Ability to work precisely, independently and reliably
· Ability to work and deliver in complex, virtual, multi-country environment
· Professional, fluent English and Hungarian language knowledge
· University or college degree, Logistic studies preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
· Competitive salary, cafeteria, yearly performance based bonus
· Laptop, mobile phone
· Home office possibility
· Discount at the employee shop for Unilever products
· Healthcare program with possibility for massage, health screenings and sport classes in the office
· Lot of opportunities for learning, self development and living your purpose at work