MAIN JOB PURPOSE
This role presents an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about new product development to play a key role in supporting the Regional R&D team through identifying opportunities to better meet consumer needs and drive profitable growth for Unilever's business.
If you have the vision and creativity to shape impactful research, the ability to translate insights into opportunities for new products and compelling claims, coupled with a strong bias for action – this is a role for you.
We are looking for an Product Development Technologist to work in Sarıgazi Office located in Sarıgazi/Istanbul.
· Technical Management and product development of Ice Cream innovation projects to deliver ambitious Growth Agenda with highest delivered quality, OTIF against all project brief requirements by demonstrating management skills as Technical Project Leader,
· Maintain effective and timely communication of project status with regional/ global partners.
· Assessment of new technologies and technical opportunities with latest developments in the relevant area.
· Follow and understand trends on market regarding new product and technologies
· Partnering with Marketing and SC to establish Technology and Innovation for relevant portfolio,
· Leading and / or supporting the R&D activities related to the cost-effective implementation of Innovation, Renovation, Line Extension and/or Cost Optimizations projects under this position area of responsibility, in line with business, consumer needs and regulations.
· Responsible for integrity of specifications and formulations in specification management system. Provision of specification for every product in market and ensure that all new, or rejuvenated products have & match agreed specs
· Ensures effective interface with Unilever factories in driving implementation of new products and processes,
· In close co-ordination with the Processing and supply chain teams, develop manufacturing processes to scale the product manufacture from lab to pilot to main plant.
· Plan, coordinate & leading lab, pilot plant works of his/her projects.
· Ensure the compliance of the work to the Unilever Code of Business Principles and all SHEQA policies, including the support of product claims, risk management as well as Capture all regional CTI needs to guarantee they are reflected in global projects
· University degree in Food Engineering or Chemical Engineering
· Minimum 1 years experience in R&D
· Fluent in English
· Ability to effectively co-operate within multi-disciplinary teams on local and regional
· Working knowledge of Food Legislation
· Knowledge of product design processes and principles
· Knowledge of food manufacturing process&environments
Online Application >> Video Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Case Study >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.