WHO WE ARE?
Unilever is one of the leading suppliers of consumer goods. We have more than 400 brands and our products are on sale in more than 190 countries. On any given day, 2 billion people use our products to look good, feel good and get more out of life.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products.
And everything we do, we do with sustainability in mind. We've won more employer awards this year than ever before. We're the biggest European FMCG in the world, and are rated #1 by Climate Counts for our sustainability initiatives
WHY JOIN SUPPLY CHAIN?
Our Supply Chain plays a vital role in getting our goods to customers and consumers, from sourcing raw materials to manufacturing and delivering the end product. We play a big role in delivering Unilever's sustainability mission too.
Our end-to-end Supply Chain leverages eight disciplines: engineering, manufacturing, procurement, logistics, customer service, planning, quality and safety, so you can develop your career in our leading-edge organization.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE?
The Senior Assistant Procurement Manager is responsible for delivering value for the packaging portfolios handled in accordance to the business requirement.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
· Leads negotiations with suppliers and finalize contracts for the packaging portfolios handled.
· Create and implement sourcing plans in line with Unilever's business and global procurement strategies to deliver savings, innovations and sustainability.
· Ensure competitive buying through execution of e-tender events.
· Build strong relationships and work collaboratively with suppliers, ensuring products are delivered at high quality and service and with compliance to Unilever's responsible sourcing.
· Develop supplier base and resiliency.
· Understand market trend and do price forecasting.
· Supports categories strategies and works closely with cross functional teams (Planning, Sourcing Unit, R&D and Marketing) to deliver key projects.
· Handles procurement related day to day activities of the categories under his/her scope to ensure smooth and continuous operations.
· Supports Unilever's digital transformation programs.
· Heads mould management and health reviews with global engineering team and suppliers and ensures recommendations are properly executed and delivered on time in full from raising of capital expenditure requirement to factory commissioning.
EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE?
To apply, you must do so online. Please do not forget to upload your updated CV. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly or after the closing date to provide you with an update on the status of your application.