Who are we?
Do you want to work for a company that makes a difference in the world? At Unilever, we have a clear purpose - to make sustainable living commonplace. Through our 400 brands reaching 2.5 billion people every day, we aim to make a positive social impact globally and locally. A job at Unilever means working with purpose in an inclusive and diverse culture. We also offer “All roles flex” and believe in an approach to getting work done that allows any employee to work anytime, from anywhere.
The opportunity & responsibilities
We currently have an opportunity for a 12-month Administration & Payroll Officer to join the Ice Cream Manufacturing team based in our Minto Site.
As the Administration & Payroll Officer, you will be responsible for the completion of the Weekly EBA payroll and key administration duties on site. Processing of two payrolls of approx. 300 employees.
Your main duties will include:
· Process weekly EBA payroll in a timely and accurate manner ensuring compliance with the EBA and legislative requirements
· System Administrator of internal payroll system, time and attendance system
· Complete necessary payroll analysis reports such as casual, overtime & absenteeism
· Key site contact for payroll process queries
· Highlight trends and opportunities to management
· Process purchase orders for all areas in a timely accurate manner
· Key site contact for accounts payable queries, investigation and resolution
· Process monthly expenses
· Administrative support across all functions including data entry, trend analysis and reporting
· Provide back-up coverage to Site Administration Officer
You will bring
· Previous experience in payroll processing will be highly regarded, with previous experience of interpreting EBA’s and Awards preferred.
· You will have intermediate MS office and any previous experience using Kronos or SAP.
· You will have excellent attention to detail and are able to work to tight deadlines.
· Great organisational skills and most importantly, you will have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
We ideally like an immediate start for the right candidate.
We have gained our reputation as one of the world's most admired employers by providing an environment where individuals can achieve their goals, both professionally and personally. Alongside attractive remuneration, there are excellent benefits and a supportive team.
Make no mistake we expect a lot from our people as they do of us. So, if you can rise to the challenge - apply now!