Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
To plan, coordinate and execute the maintenance activities of the Factory
· Ensure that all the safety requirements and measurements are followed.
· Manage the factory Utility assets in a safe, environmentally sound and efficient manner.
· Ensuring that all employees under their control are aware of their individual responsibilities tasks and targets for health and safety.
· Raising the efficiency of equipment to produce products with high quality
· Managing the engineering and maintenance resource in support of plant safety, quality, cost and efficiency goals.
· Increase the availability of machines with high performance
· Support and participate actively as a WCM steering committee and support the factory improvements efforts.
· Assess the pending maintenance jobs, priorities and plan for the maintenance technician.
· Advise the spare part requirements for the Engineering Stores
· Undertake the Engineering improvements projects for the Factory
· Decrease maintenance cost by:
· Studied modifications of weak points
· Improved maintenance plan
· Develop programs to improve the technical skills, efficiency and effectiveness in the Maintenance.
· Supervise and ensure that the maintenance team is performing by the required standards.
· Assess the technicians in the trouble shooting whenever necessary.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electromechanical)
0 to 3 years of engineering experience in a similar field
FMCG/Manufacturing background is a plus