Main purpose of job:
UniOps is a global business unit that manages the company’s shared business services, made up of HR Services, Finance Transactions, Customer Operations, Business Engagement, IT services, Information Management Services and Workplace and Travel Services.
UniOps Mission - To provide excellent services globally which enable Unilever to win in the market by
· putting the business’ goals at the heart of what we do
· leveraging cost-effective, best practice, global solutions across Unilever to meet users’ needs
· making continuous improvement in both cost and service an integral part of our way of working
· building a professional services organisation that enables our people to give their best
· developing win-win relationships with selected providers to meet our current and future requirements
The key benefits from UniOps are expected to be:
· Lower cost of delivery through Standardisation, simplification, process Harmonisation & scale leverage
· Better user experience by delivery of integrated service bundles to end-user.
· Continuous improvement through end-to-end process ownership.
In UniOps, Customer Operations is focused on being the single Point of responsibility to Design and Deliver Global Supply Chain Services. The team focuses on creating transformation value in the areas of Cost, Cash and Service
Customer Operations team drives the following approach in delivering value
- Consolidate and Centralise Activities
- Simplification of Processes
- Deliver value through Service partners
MDM team partners multiple functions across UniOps and with the business teams as well to drive transformation, design and implement technology, manage operations with 3P Partners.
The Process Analyst will drive Business Process Design, Process Mapping, working with MDM Tech team closely and to deliver Process Design and Projects, and support Community of Practice.
Process Analyst in UniOps Customer Operations supports delivering efficiency & complexity reduction, continuously improving the available process solutions and ensuring internal and external benchmarking. They are the functional experts who will deliver integrated process design, satisfying business needs, and ensuring compliance with the overarching process and service strategy, ensuring good governance of global process improvement agenda, identifying and managing the demand for resources and providing Executive-level service level support
The main accountabilities of the Process Analyst are:
· Support the delivery of harmonisation, operational effectiveness and measurable improvement through the design and delivery of Product Master MDM Process and system solutions that generate value for the business
· Analyse business processes and systems, and identify business factors influencing the development of new or alternative business processes & systems
· Support the design of effective end-to-end process solutions to deliver the Function’s business strategy
· Analyse the implications of new processes on both people and organisation and help identifying the activities necessary to ensure a smooth transition to new processes & tools.
· Support the definition of operational acceptance criteria for new and changed processes and tools. Support Service Operations in judging if operational acceptance criteria have been met
· Support training and testing where appropriate and educate extended user base on solutions as required
· Supports the delivery of projects within relevant portfolio.
· Monitor and analyse process compliance through Monthly Performance measures. Work stakeholders within Unilever and Service Providers and the wider business to support the service is working as desired
· Participate in process improvement projects, ensuring the smooth integration of new business processes and tools with organisational structure and culture.
· Analyse change requests and create clarity of business process requirements that drive appropriate delivery of services
· Create and maintain process knowledge to be made available professionally through UniOps organisation to the business
· Support Key User Network by leading and running Community of Practise (COP) meetings, addressing questions and issues raised
Experience and qualifications required:
· Educated to degree level
· Fluent English (Advanced Spanish is a plus)
· Business Process Design & Development (fully operational)
· Project Management (working knowledge)
· 3-5 years’ experience in MDM Operations and related Product Master / Supply Chain Business Processes
· Past experience in projects – especially for MDM in SAP related programs. Good knowledge of Product Master in core ERP Systems – SAP will be desirable
· Good knowledge of the Product Master processes and understanding of challenges in managing the delivery of Operations to the business teams
· Business partnering, delivering services experience
· Process mapping knowledge
· Exposure to business benefit calculations
· Project Management experience
· A strong and self-confident influencing style, being able to make an immediate impact with business partners
· Ability to inspire confidence in delivery, a strong service focus (project and operations).
· Strong business awareness, understanding the broader context
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish
· Being able to analyse and summarise vast volumes of information and data
· Ability to prioritise work, work under pressure to tight deadlines
· Results and action orientated`