Main Job Purpose:
Develop and implement IT apps using best practices and tools.
The IT L&H App Developer must understand the plans for IT in his/her area of responsibility and will participate in the achievement of these plans and effectively communicate these within business teams.
· Undertake the necessary activities to provide L2/3 support for L&H applications within area of responsibility.
· Work with Global Innovation to provide necessary integration activities with L&H applications to support Global innovation programs.
· Undertake the necessary project management and application development activities for L&H Innovation projects within scope responsibilities.
· Work with local vendors in delivery of application management of L&H applications.
· Assist with communication and resolution of Incidents for L&H applications.
· Input to review of L&H services within area of responsibility and help develop action plans for these.
· Undertake necessary activities to ensure achievement of L&H service improvement plans within area of responsibility.
· Bachelor's degree in Software/Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field
· 1-2 years of work experience in similar field
· Experience in JAVAEE (JSF primefaces, EJB, JPA and Hibernate) is required
· Experience in Angular is required
· Database concepts and development experience.
· Springboot is a plus.
· Android Development is a plus.
· Positive attitude and willingness to learn