YOU ARE MORE THAN JUST YOUR JOB TITLE. MORE THAN JUST NUMBERS AND LETTERS ON YOUR CV. AND WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A COMPANY. SO WHY DON'T WE TEAM UP AND ACHIEVE EVEN MORE TOGETHER?! YOUR PERSONALITY AND PASSION, OUR MANY BRANDS AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES. THE PERFECT FIT!
Hello, Unilever here! We are a leading international consumer goods manufacturer. Our nutrition, personal care, detergents and cleaning agent products are used day in, day out by around 2.5 billion people in over 190 countries. These include AXE, Dove, Lipton, Ben & Jerry's and many more.
For our location in Thayngen we are looking for an intern (m / f / d) for 4-6 months in the field of finance business partnering.
· Support the Finance team with preparation of 2021 processes across all categories
· Work with Key Account Managers and Key Account Assistants to ensure Promo Plans are complete and accurate
· Take over the cash up consolidation for Foods and HPC categories
· Perform regular review of Actual vs Forecast vs Previous years on Promo Plans
· Overall drive the transparency in the S&OP process for the organisation
WHAT YOU BRING:
· Advanced (business) main / master's degree with a focus on finance / controlling
· Excellent knowledge of Excel
· First work experience through internships or other activities besides studying
· Outgoing, active and communicative
· Strong analytical skills
· Very good knowledge of English
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Independent work and space for ideas
· Transfer of independently leading projects
· Attractive remuneration and other benefits, such as Discounted conditions in our company restaurant, in the fitness center, in the Unilever shop, flexible working hours, a pronounced community of interns and much more.
HOW TO APPLY:
Fill out the online application form completely, send us your application documents and click on the "Confirm and apply" button. You will then receive an automatic confirmation.
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Dämpfle, email@example.com.
Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
* Applications via email will not be processed!
Diversity is part of our culture! We look forward to your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.