YOU ARE MORE THAN JUST YOUR JOB TITLE. MORE THAN JUST NUMBERS AND LETTERS ON YOUR CV. AND WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A COMPANY. SO WHY DON'T WE TEAM UP AND ACHIEVE EVEN MORE TOGETHER?! YOUR PERSONALITY AND PASSION, OUR MANY BRANDS AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES. THE PERFECT FIT!
Hello, Unilever here! We are a leading international consumer goods manufacturer. Our nutrition, personal care, detergents and cleaning agent products are used day in, day out by around 2.5 billion people in over 190 countries. These include AXE, Dove, Lipton, Ben & Jerry's and many more.
For our location Schaffhausen we are looking for a Global Procurement Partnerships intern (m/f/d) (3 months).
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
· Work closely with Global Procurement Partnership Team supporting the implementation of the new Strategic program.
· Drive and execute projects such as segmentation, governance models, operating framework design and supplier's engagement process.
· Support team in building knowledge and playbook as well as communication packages (internal and external)
· Support team in driving change and innovation by gathering knowledge and resources to ensure projects are completed within timelines to a high degree of accuracy and professionalism
· Develop frameworks and ways of working for workstreams and business partners.
· Support in communicate developments on partnership strategy to the Procurement community.
· Support in managing partners /vendors who are designing and implementing solutions.
· Work with the team to educate community on partnership developments and create collaborative platforms for communications and actions (monthly digital champions meetings, monthly email updates, etc)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Strong interpersonal skills to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders
· Effective project management skills
· Good stakeholder management skills including expectation setting, education, conflict management, prioritization with high level of autonomy and initiative
· Eye for process improvements through implementation of technology
· Comfortable with articulating business questions and arriving at answer with available data
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
· Flexible working hours
· Excellent public transport connections
· Modern, global and international hub
· Development programs and 24/7 access to our learning platform
· Own company laptop and home office option
· Company restaurant and coffee, tea and water
· Sport activities for attractive conditions
· Always a full ice cream chest freezer- for free!
· Discounts at our cooperation partners and in our Unilever shop
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Then you should not wait to apply online (Email applications won't be accepted). Should you require additional information, please contact your Talent Advisor Sarah Chwalek by email (HR.DACH@unilever.com). I am really looking forward to your application and will contact you soon with a first feedback.