Background of the role
The role covers whole scope of Customer Service and Logistics and warehousing in Hungary & Adria.
The Customer Service (CS) department is responsible for the complete Order to Cash cycle and for the whole Customer market, which includes Modern Market, Proximity Channels and e-commerce. CS works hand in hand with Customer Development (CD, Sales) teams on maximizing Customer and Unilever value. Function includes both operations (i.e. stock allocation, overdues management, issues resolution) and Customer development (focused collaboration programs, value adding initiatives).
Warehousing and distribution (W&D) covers Hungary and Adria warehousing (2 main locations) and secondary distribution. As in CS W&D part is both operational (i.e. deliveries on time in full, peaks management) and strategic (3PL partnership development, joint Customer projects, new channel development). The role interfaces with Sourcing Units (manufacturing sites) and Ultra Logistics HUB in Katowice (Virtual Factory, Primary Logistics, back office).
In this role you would be member of Hungary and Adria Supply Chain Leadership Team.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Customer Service and driving improvement:
· Driving and executing the Supply Chain strategy, being accountable for the overall SC performance to the customer.
· Accountable for identifying and setting up improvement plans and execution of the strategy for relevant customer accounts.
· Coordinates relations and plans with European CS community and industry bodies, industry peers, market situation, to analyze potential development trends.
· Drives the (process) improvement projects as agreed, including driving Digital Agenda with focus on implementation of RPA (Robotic Process Automation).
· Accountable for resolving issues raised by customers on logistical or customer service related topics.
· Accountability for CS Master Data accuracy and maintenance
· Ensures that the decision about stock allocation and out of stocks is properly communicated to the customers and account team and escalated if needed.
· Accountable for the order-to-cash process.
· Manages the Cost-to-Serve for the customer. Benchmarking cost levels against market standards. Driving value creation initiatives.
Warehousing & Distribution:
· Driving SHE and Quality agenda in W&D, ensuring we always put safety and quality first
· Driving carbon footprint reduction with end2end focus and contribution to plastics elimination
· Oversee day-to-day warehousing and distribution operations
· 3PL partnership, developing relations, joint learning and continuous improvement
Business Partnering and support to business in case of issues:
· Accountable for driving the joint SC agenda with CD: Direct sparring partner for the CD Director (And Key Account Managers).
· Responsible for alignment with European and Eastern European Customer Service Leadership Team regarding European SC KPI’s and process improvement programs.
· Strong collaboration with East Europe Logistics Lead to support the joint logistics agenda with the customer and the European Logistics Cost Agenda.
Building great talents & teams:
· Responsible for the development of the Learning Framework for HUAD Customer Service and Logistics department.
· Direct Reports: 4 CS Team leaders, 1 Logistics Specialist, 2 Logistics Network Supervisors
Skills that can make you successful in this role:
· Influencing skills
· Negotiation skills
· Communication skills
· Thorough knowledge of SC and Customer Service processes, W&D processes including SHE and Quality aspects
· Knowledge of ERP Systems and confident user of MS Office
· Time management and priority setting skills
· Leadership and people development skills
Competencies we value and expect from you:
· Growth mindset
· Customer and consumer focus
· Bias for Action
· Accountability and responsibility
· Building great talents and teams
· Analytic ability
Further essential requirements:
· Master’s degree
· At least 3 years of relevant experience
· Experience leading a team
· Knowledge and experience in Supply Chain
· Knowledge of retail customers in Hungary
· Passion for change
· Works well under pressure in a dynamic environment
· Real team player
· Able to build and maintain relationships on all levels in the organisation & with the customer
· Fluent English and Hungarian is a must (both languages are actively used in this role)
What we offer:
· Competitive salary, cafeteria, yearly performance based bonus
· Company car
· Laptop, mobile phone
· Home office
· Discount at the employee shop for Unilever products
· Healthcare program – we support your healthy lifestyle with health screenings and discounted sport opportunities
Please only apply if you match all the mentionned criterias. We expect to have a big number of applicants, we will do our best to give a timely response to everybody, but please be patient.