Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. It has 172,000 employees and generated sales of €48.4 billion in 2014. Over half (57%) of the company’s footprint is in developing and emerging markets. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Persil, Dove, Knorr, Domestos, Hellmann’s, Lipton, Wall’s, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry’s, Marmite, Magnum and Lynx.
Unilever’s Sustainable Living Plan (USLP) commits to:
· Decoupling growth from environmental impact.
· Helping more than a billion people take action to improve their health and well-being.
· Enhancing the livelihoods of millions of people by 2020.
Unilever was ranked number one in its sector in the 2014 Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In the FTSE4Good Index, it achieved the highest environmental score of 5. It led the list of Global Corporate Sustainability Leaders in the 2014 GlobeScan/SustainAbility annual survey for the fourth year running, and in 2015 was ranked the most sustainable food and beverage company in Oxfam’s Behind the Brands Scorecard.
Unilever has been named in LinkedIn’s Top 3 most sought-after employers across all sectors.
For more information about Unilever and its brands, please visit www.unilever.com . For more information on the USLP: www.unilever.com/sustainable-living/
JOB TITLE: [Contract] Assistant Finance Manager, Projects
JOB LOCATION: Singapore
RELOCATION TERMS: Local terms
The successful candidate will be co-creating and leading a series of automation initiatives within the Southeast Asia & Australasia (SEAA) Supply Chain Finance (SCF) team, as well as generate regular governance reports and cost analysis to better guide the SCF team in its day to day operations.
· SEAA Performance Signals Dashboard:
· On In month performance, Provide Signals on performance/risks/opportunities.
· COVID-19 Supply Chain (SC) Newsletters:
· Produce weekly Covid-19 SC Updates
· Implement “Intelligent Automation” with Automation Factory ETS.
· Actual NMI Reporting:
· Automation of NMI (Material Cost) Reporting. Identifying sources to automate, design reports and implement.
· Support Manager in partnering with countries, Global SCF and Procurement Finance Excellence Team to iron out requirements and automate.
· Other additional tasks such as producing a monthly analysis of certain costs.
RELEVANT SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
· Project and Change Management (at least 2 years)
· Financial Acumen
· Experience in Manufacturing industry, particularly in Supply Chain can be an asset
*This is a 6-month contract opportunity.
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Online” below. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements. Should you not meet our immediate requirements, your profile will be registered in our talent pool system and we will match your profile to suitable future vacancies.
You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
Thank you for your interest and application.
*We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.