Itiviti is a market-leading global provider of multi-asset trading technology and financial infrastructure solutions for buy-side and sell-side market participants, including NYFIX, one of the industry’s largest FIX-based trading communities.
Serving around 2,000 clients worldwide, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most up-to-date and innovative order routing, connectivity and trading solutions available. Top-tier trading firms, banks, brokers, exchanges and institutional investors rely on our technology, solutions and expertise to streamline their daily operations, connect to their desired markets, and trade when and where they want. All while being able to comply with global regulation.
With global offices in 18 locations covering all major financial centers the merger of Itiviti and ULLINK in March 2018 created a full-service technology and infrastructure provider, covering all asset classes, geographies and regulatory landscapes.
For more information, visit www.itiviti.com.
The inside sales is a key contributor to the sales team. They identify prospects, qualify decision
makers, and set up introduction meetings for the sales executives. They help grow the business,
manage go to market sales campaigns, and the analysis of the post campaign results.
The inside sales contributes to increasing the sales revenue.
For this VIE opportunity Itiviti is offering housing allowance throughout the whole duration.
Primary internal work relations
Head of Sales, Sales, marketing team
Primary external work relations
Prospects, Clients occasionally, Partners
Main processes, systems, tools used
Sales Force, LinkedIn, other prospect databases
- Quantity of meetings scheduled and attended with prospects
- Quality of the stakeholders invited to the meetings
- gets hold of the right decision makers
- Publish results analysis post campaigns and suggest improvement areas; call reports
Knowledge, Skills, and experience required
- Fluent English
- Undergraduate of Business School
- Demonstrable experience of having worked within sales environment and achieved set
- Highly articulate with strong interpersonal skills
- Exemplary communication skills including verbal, written, listening, and presentation
- Polite, confident, and friendly manner
- Computer and software literate
- Understanding of building customer relationships
- Positive, self-sufficient, and tenacious attitude
- Well organized and able to work at high tempo under pressure
- Enjoy working against targets both as an individual and within a team
- Able to use CRM system for activity and sales pipeline management
- Solid sales skills including telephone prospecting, lead generation, pipeline and forecast
- Experience working within the financial sector