Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kyiv and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kyiv was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.
· Create, debug, maintain and optimize the tools used for the game test automation.
· Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance, and usability of the editor, tools and tool chain.
· Keep the existing tools up to date in accordance with the latest changes occurred in the development pipeline.
· Implement new test automation services in close partnership with the content team of the project.
· Write technical design documents, for milestones and internal use
· Minimum 3 years of working experience as a programmer
· Hands-on experience with Unity3D engine (editor and scripting)
· Good knowledge of C#
· Availability to work with new APIs and concepts
· Able to work on projects that might involve a lot of changes
· Able and interested to work in highly iterative processes and R&D
· Used to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
· Able to provide guidance and mentorship to the programming team
Nice to have:
· 1 year or more of working experience in game development
· Knowledge of gameplay programming
· Experience in delivering mobile games for Android / iOS
· International AAA game projects
· Access to cutting-edge hardware
· Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
· Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
· Opportunity to travel abroad
· Medical / Life insurance
· English / French courses
· Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
If you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s games. Excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world. Passionate about technology and video games.
Ubisoft Kyiv has an opportunity for you!
Join Ubisoft Kyiv Studio and become “Serious about fun” together with us!