About the Organization :-
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune! We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Designation :- Unity Developer – VR Project
**Note**: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings.
We are looking for Unity Programmer with experience and expertise in VR development process.
As a developer, you will be working closely with Lead/Technical Manager/Producer to develop and provide solutions on VR devices in the process of creating games by maintaining high coding standards.
· Be involved in the process of creating technical design and technical architecture of the game and single features
· Proactive involvement in ensuring top-notch code quality
· Design, implement, maintain and optimize game and engine systems in C#
· Identify risks and opportunities presented during the development and provide solutions to resolve potentially complex problems
· 2+ years of game development experience.
· A passion for VR; Experience working on VR.
· Master, Bachelor or equivalent in computer science or engineering (desirable)
· Strong programming skills in C#
· Strong experience with Unity
· Experience of developing unity plugins is big plus
· Proficient in refactoring and optimizing existing systems
· Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
· Understanding of multi-threaded principles
· Ability to work efficiently with a large, existing code base
· Knowledge of low-level system architecture
· Knowledge of software development environments and associated tools. (i.e. Visual Studio, Perforce, JIRA)
· Strong reporting and documentation skills
· Fluent in English, both verbally and written
· Great communication skills and a positive attitude
· Good organization skills.
· Strong time management skills.
· Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written).
· Considerable understanding of video games and broad video game culture.
· Self-motivated and agile.
Note: Applications without portfolio, will not be considered for this position.