Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
The Technical Artist works with the Art Director, Creative Director, and Programming Director to help select, prepare, and adapt tools that will be used throughout the graphic aspect of production.
• Help on designing and implementing art pipelines
• Design, build and maintain scripts for the art team
• Troubleshoot problems and find appropriate solutions
• Assist the team in learning new technologies and processes
• Any other ad-hoc duties, if necessary
• Strong overall artistic ability (composition, colour, motion, etc.)
• Experience on current and next-gen consoles
• Experience on other industries (TV, Film)
• Knowledge of other programming languages (Python, C#, C++, Java Script, Action Script)
• Zbrush and Motion Builder
• Good knowledge and understanding of the video game (current gen) development processes and techniques
• Strong understanding of rendering budgets and other technical issues related to performance in real-time engines
• Experience collaborating with graphic programmers and mentoring artist
• Strong overall knowledge of 3DS Max (modeling, texturing, lighting, rigging, animation)
• Scripting knowledge
• Strong learning skills, ability to work under pressure, and as a team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!