The teams at Ubisoft Mainz are engineering some of Ubisoft’s biggest blockbusters. Operating from a historic city in the heart of Germany, the studio develops games pushing the limits of the genre like the acclaimed Anno 1800 and lends decades of expertise to AAA co-development projects like Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and the upcoming Beyond Good And Evil 2 .
More information at mainz.ubisoft.com
Rainbow Six Siege is constantly growing and so is the team behind it. If you have a keen eye for details and great communications skills, apply and help us deliver a high quality gaming experience for our players as QA Tester (f/m/d).
This positon will be located at Ubisoft Mainz (Germany).
· Perform daily tests and responsibility for quality and stability of new game content, new features and upcoming releases
· Working alongside developers, artists and designers to perform specific tests
· Report and monitor software errors (bugs) and game design problems in a bug database
· Verify fixes applied by developers (bug regression)
· Provide feedback on features in development
· Test on multiple platforms (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
· Perform periodical validation tests and write validation reports in order to assess the quality and completeness level of the new content
· Ensure that the tested software meets first party certification criteria as part of master certifications (verify final software version)
· Good communication skills
· Analytical and critical approach
· Ability to describe complex interrelations in writing
· Proficient in handling bug tracking databases (JIRA or similar)
· Good team player
· Fluent in English (oral and written)
· At least one year experience in Game Testing
· Experience in multi-platform game development is a plus
· Experience in AAA game development is a plus
· Flexible working hours
· External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other teams
· Fresh fruits, discounted gym membership, corporate benefits and support for child care
· Free bike rental or lease your own bike
· Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative. If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals in an international team, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, a cover letter including your earliest starting date, your salary expectations and why you would like to join us.
For further information, please check https://mainz.ubisoft.com/en/