About the organisation:-
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Job Title:- Music Analyst
**Note**: Final Designation / Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings
· Identify chord-scale relationships and functional harmony within a variety of musical contexts
· Create lead sheet arrangements for existing songs with thoughtfulness and attention to detail
· Comprehensive understanding of music theory
· Broad range of listening skills, including absolute and relative pitch, chord knowledge, and rhythm skills
· Experience with DAWs, music notation software, and / or MIDI
· Experience in musical transcription and harmonic analysis
· Knowledge of fretboard harmony as it pertains to guitar and bass
· Music education background
· Multi-instrumentalist, pianist, vocalist
· Composition background
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes