Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, 'James Cameron's Avatar', 'Beyond Good and Evil 2', 'Far Cry', “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
Marketing Intern (f/m/d) acts as the project manager for Ubisoft Blue Byte’s websites. Their responsibilities include content management, milestone planning and stakeholder communication. Next to this, they will support the Communications Team with their daily work and assume autonomous responsibility for smaller projects.
Marketing Intern (f/m/d) ensures that the Ubisoft Blue Byte website is up-to-date, feature complete and fulfills the needs of its stakeholders. To achieve this they create and maintain an actionable and transparent project plan.
· Keep the website up-to-date
· Implement content updates via the website’s CMS
· Coordinate the creation of new content and assets
· Draft new and review existing communication items
· Create and maintain a website milestone plan
· Serve as the point of contact for the partner agency and internal stakeholders
· Collect, prioritize and process issues and feature requests
· Provide quality assurance for new and existing features
· Provide regular website status updates to the communications team and internal stakeholders
· Support the communication staff, focusing on the areas internal & external communication and event management.
· Fluent in English & German
· Experienced in (digital) project management, preferably in an agency environment
· Good understanding of project management tools and techniques
· Basic knowledge of web technologies (frontend, backend, dev ops)
· Experienced in working with Content Management Systems, especially WordPress
· Good verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Positive mindset with a pragmatic hands-on approach
· Basic knowledge of the gaming industry
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
· Relocation Support : We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
· 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
· Flexible Working Hours : We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
· Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
· Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
· Discounted Games . We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
· Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
· Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
· Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
· Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
· English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
· Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water . Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We are offering motivating challenges for true team players with a high level of self-initiative. If you are passionate about games and wish to become part of an innovative and diverse game development studio, please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com .