Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘), or contact us for application by: firstname.lastname@example.org
同时，育碧成都工作室也是研发前沿性技术的领军者，其“Games As A Service (GAAS)” 的理念带领企业不断推陈出新。成都工作室的技术团队开发的产品被运用于育碧旗下众多知名游戏品牌，有效协助研发团队基于科学数据做出准确决策。
想要了解更多，敬请点击 http://www.ubisoftgroup.com ，或关注我们的微信公众号（“UBISOFT育碧”以及“育碧招聘”），或联系邮箱以申请相应岗位：email@example.com
Ubisoft Chengdu is seeking for a QA Engineer to provide automation test solution for its studio, and help team members focus on the creation of memorable game experience. You will be able to work on Ubisoft’s most beloved online game IPs and make key contributions to support our production teams.
· Create automation test solutions for our QC and Production team.
· Design, develop, implement, and maintain the test automation frameworks and test pipeline.
· Self-manage tasks schedule updates and coordinate with the team.
· Work closely with studio teams to understand the need of automation and bring out solutions.
· Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent.
· Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in software programming and automation development.
· Experience in C # & Python.
· Ability to understand user needs and take them into account in the solution provided.
· Great written English.
Nice to have:
· Experience in C++ .
· Experience in video game industry .
· Great oral English .