As an International Recruiter you will liaise across all levels of the organization to understand the strategic recruitment needs of our global studios. Delivering proactive ‘direct search’ recruitment strategies to source and attract the best candidates internationally, your ability to recruit top talent will have a direct impact on the quality of our games that you see in the stores.
At ease with building and maintaining high-quality technical pipelines, you will be an expert in advanced sourcing methods and innovative engagement techniques to ensure you identify and recruit the very best talent. At Ubisoft your recruitment remit will be truly international.
You will research and report on market intelligence and industry trends, providing feedback to the business and adapting your recruitment strategies accordingly. As an ambassador for Ubisoft, you will attend conferences and events across Europe and the USA, networking with top talent and promoting our employer brand.
· At least 5 years of experience as a recruiter; ideally in games or a high-tech industry;
· Strong experience with technical recruitment and developing long-term talent pipelines;
· Excellent sourcing and engagement skills;
· Experience of recruiting internationally would be advantageous;
· English proficiency (reading and writing);
· Excellent communication and relationship development skills;
· Autonomous, dynamic and results orientated approach;
· Strong organizational skills coupled with the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment;
· A desire to develop your career in a dynamic, innovative global organization.
We are offering:
· An exciting job in an international group;
· An exciting industry, constantly evolving;
· Professional working environment;
· Great development potential;
· Good working conditions and motivating salary according to qualifications;
· The best colleagues and a job that never becomes a routine;
About Ubisoft Bucharest
Ubisoft, one of the oldest IT industry employers and the first in the video game industry, has opened its office in Romania more than 25 years ago. Currently, the company has more than 1,700 employees in the Production, Quality Control and IT departments.