About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
What You will do:
- Under the supervision of a Quality Control Lead Tester
- Perform various testing tasks
- Perform investigation and analyze test results to help deliver complete Test Reports
- Report bugs in a online bug tracking database
- 使用Online Bug Tracking Database找到Bug
What you should be equipped with:
- You should be a passionate player who had years of gaming experience, good sense of game quality and be able find the bugs that the most of users can never find.
- Intermediate to Very good skills in English and PC
- Can guarantee 5-6 months of full-time employment (8 hours per day, 5 days per week)
- Be responsible and dedicated in any job and mission
- Be a team worker and versatile