Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
Financial Accountant (f/m/d) will plan, organize and administer the firm’s accounting systems and is responsible for consistently recording all of Ubisoft Blue Byte’s business transactions within the area of responsibility. Additionally the Accountant is checking the account book and is supporting the Accounting Manager with the monthly and yearly closing. The Accountant must also ensure that all business transactions are processed in accordance with the fundamentals of sound accounting practice (GoBD).
· Analyze accounting data to provide financial information to management
· Verify the accuracy of invoices, expense reports and other accounting items submitted to the Finance Department
· Providing important information to the various stakeholders (Management, Controlling, Department Leads etc.) to ensure optimal decision-making
· Maintenance and management of accounting systems and preparation of financial information
· Preparation, analysis and reporting for headquarters (consolidation)
· Intercompany Reconciliation and execution of intercompany billing as well as local and centralized tools
· Participation in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements (HBG) as well as tax returns
· Processing of expense reports and credit card statements
· Preparation, settlement and account verification of payments in coordination with the general ledger
· Monthly comparison of main and sub-books
· Provide supporting documentation for audits
· Degree in Business Administration (Finance) or commercial education (IHK)
· Several years of experience in accounting
· Extensive knowledge of accounting concepts and good knowledge of fiscal law
· Proficient in using MS-Office, especially Excel
· Knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion an asset
· Good self-organization and analytical skills
· Ability to manage concurrent projects (ability to multitask)
· Autonomous and service-oriented mindset
· Good communication skills in German and English
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
· Relocation Support : We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
· 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
· Flexible Working Hours : We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
· Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
· Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
· Discounted Games . We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
· Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
· Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
· Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
· Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
· English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
· Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water . Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We are offering motivating challenges for true team players with a high level of self-initiative. If you are passionate about games and wish to become part of an innovative and diverse game development studio, please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com .