At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
Ubisoft Enterprise Data is responsible for offering various internal services such as Datalake, Enterprise data warehouse, Big Data platform, Reporting tools and Logstash.
As Data Architect, you will be part of the Enterprise Data Architecture team and will be working on the Data Architecture for our Cloud Datawarehouse group. You will interact with other Data Architects, ETL Developers, Technical leads, to safeguard the Data lifecycle for Analytics, make sure vision & decisions regarding best practices are correctly implemented and followed across all data domains. You will also enhance Data Architecture fundamentals: specify guidelines for design and processes in accordance with business’ needs, performance challenges and scalability.
· Define, apply architecture’s best practices and standards for the entire Data platform, including Datawarehouse (DW) and Datalake, Business Intelligence, Data integration and transformation;
· Work with architects to provide efficient and scalable solutions aligned with strategic direction;
· Support ETL Developers and Technical leads concerning subjects like modeling and the implementation of architecture;
· Keep up to date conceptual and physical Data models;
· Degree in computer sciences or certificate with equivalent experience.
· Minimum 8 years experience in technology information with a minimum of 5 years in Data architecture role.
Skills and Knowledge:
· Excellent knowledge of DW design technics;
· Good Experience of working on DW with large data scale and platforms such as Snowflake;
· Excellent knowledge and experience working with AWS;
· Good Experience optimizing Data model for better ETL performance and user queries;
· Knowledge and experience on developing with ETL tools;
· Interest in Open Source Big Data technologies;
· Knowledge in programming language (Scala, Java, Python) an asset;
· Knowledge in DevOps;
· Work experience in Agile;
· Good communication skills;
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.