Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘), or contact us for application by: firstname.lastname@example.org
同时，育碧成都工作室也是研发前沿性技术的领军者，其“Games As A Service (GAAS)” 的理念带领企业不断推陈出新。成都工作室的技术团队开发的产品被运用于育碧旗下众多知名游戏品牌，有效协助研发团队基于科学数据做出准确决策。
想要了解更多，敬请点击 http://www.ubisoftgroup.com ，或关注我们的微信公众号（“UBISOFT育碧”以及“育碧招聘”），或联系邮箱以申请相应岗位：email@example.com
As a Data Analyst, you are part of the game team and your role is to transform players’ data into actionable insight to support our games and business operations. You master analytics concepts, technics and technologies. You are passionate about gaming and are able to perform detailed analysis of in-games features as much as high-level performance analysis on acquisition, retention and monetization. You will work in close collaboration with many stakeholders from both worldwide and local analytics community.
• Analyze, synthesize and interpret players data to identify trends, develop insights, and inform decision makers;
• Design, implement reports and dashboards to provide strategic and operational support to the game team before and after game launch;
• Research and develop statistical models to explain players behaviors and anticipate future ones;
• Develop action plans and work with game team to implement recommendations and measure their impacts;
• Collaborate with worldwide and local stakeholders to share analysis, best practices and methodologies;
• Design in-game tracking requirements with game team and follow-up on their implementation inside the game;
• Contribute to the development and enhancement of the existing data pipeline;
• Create new processes, optimize and standardize existing ones;
• Bachelor or master degree in following field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, etc.);
• 1-3 years’ experience in an analytical role;
• Proficient in SQL, in particular on big data;
• Proficient with reporting and data visualization tools such as Tableau;
• Proficient in Excel or other data tools such as R, Python is a plus;
• Good communication skills and planning & organizing skills;
• Capable to work in English in an international environment;
• Passionate about gaming and familiar with major gaming platforms and the industry;
• Self-motivated and self-driven, with demonstrated ability to quickly and independently learn new concepts
• 具备相关专业学士或硕士学位 (计算机科学，数学，统计学，经济学，运筹学等)；
• 精通Excel或其他数据工具，如R, Python等技能者优先；
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you.