Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and Information Technology Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products.
The QC Data Analyst transforms data generated by the QC Teams into actionable insights. This will be achieved through analysis and research and will be based on data assembled from multiple data sources.
The impact of your role @ Ubisoft
You will be interacting with different QC and non-QC managers to understand their needs in terms of data analytics, building metrics, reports and dashboards, find knowledge from the available data, identify processes inefficiencies and present the insights or assumptions resulted from data to those managers.
· Work alongside managers within the QC department to understand the particularities of the day-to-day activity and to define the actions of the QC data analytics strategy, based on the QC standards
· Develop and implement new metrics, measure the evolution of the actions from the QC strategy and monitor the performance within the QC Department (quantitative and qualitative), at the team and individual levels
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns by monitoring the available metrics
· Analyze the causality relation between the activity of the team (day-to-day work, general processes, team size, split of test cases and game areas) and the team efficiency
· Convey the results of these analyses via different reporting tools, highlighting the most relevant information in an easy to understand and approachable manner
· Work with the QC automation engineers to develop metrics that will quantify the efficiency of the automation frameworks on the projects they are used for
· Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field
· Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
· Good knowledge of relational databases
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical tools for analyzing datasets
· Experience with report creation for different categories of stakeholders
· Experience in working with high volumes of data
· Technical expertise regarding data models and data mining
· 2 years in a data analyst role
Nice to have:
· Microstrategy or Tableau knowledge
· Python or R knowledge
· Experience in the video game industry
How we would like our colleague to be:
· Organized and process oriented
· Has excellent analytical skills and is accountable for their actions
· Be collaborative, with excellent communication skills, being able to transmit conclusions, ideas and solutions to a various audience
· Be detail oriented, with high standards for quality and accuracy
· Are eager to learn, adaptable and autonomous
What we offer
We want you to give your best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
We look forward to your development, so there are various Training and Knowledge Sharing programs to choose from.
We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way: you’ll have access to the internal games library, to goodies and games.
We want you to feel great at the office, so there are various utilities in UBISOFT building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service etc.
Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system, and to the doctor on-site.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment!