The Concept Artist produces high quality concepts in accordance with the artistic vision of the game. He/she masters a specific style or can adapt to various styles, and coaches less experienced concept artists.
Project and data management tools
· Uses advanced functions of several archive and management tools or masters one specific tool usable in a project;
· Suggests improvements and finds solutions on several tools used on the project.
Engine and platform technical constraints
· Anticipates and suggests improvements to his work to solve technical issues;
· Shares optimization techniques with juniors.
· Shares advice and suggestions on the application of graphic principles;
· Suggests new ideas for graphic references for the project;
· Participates in the project's artistic direction.
· Suggests illustrations that correspond to the artistic direction;
· Makes the link between the Art Director and the team.
· Has very good knowledge of Photoshop;
· Has basic knowledge of other 2D and 3D software;
· Is able to work with tight deadlines;
· Has strong knowledge of composting, lightning and chromatics;
· Has general knowledge of history, geography and art history;
· Good English skills;
· Team player.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
· We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
· We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
· If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
· You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
· If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
· Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Take a look to see life @Ubisoft Bucharest:
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, representing one of the first companies to perform in this field, on the Romanian market. After a strong history of acclaimed titles, the studio moved into co-development, contributing to blockbuster games such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance. Today, the studio continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of amazing games that have a strong impact on players around the world.
At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.