Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises.
As a Cloud Developer within the PaaS team, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing a platform that provides a set of APIs and tools for our in-house developers and system administrators. You will participate in the development of different infrastructure services according to the needs of our teams.
In addition, you will contribute to the implementation and development of the best practices of a DevOps team while participating in the different development stages (from design to platform architecture).
· Develop and test micro-services for an engineering platform;
· Design, develop, and maintain large scale web and API applications;
· Contribute to architecture requirements and design;
· Enhance build and development tooling;
· Write unit and integration tests;
· Participate in code reviews;
· Enhance CI/CD pipelines;
· Work closely with teammates in design, code, and test-plan reviews to help build robust software and foster knowledge sharing.
· +5 years of experience in software engineering/development (in Python/Go or similar languages);
· Experience of CI/CD pipeline and technologies around (GitLab CI, Spinnaker, etc.);
· Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment;
· Comfortable communicating in distributed teams;
· Experience with Terraform, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.