Ubisoft Craiova is looking for Back-end Developers to join our team which is in charge of part of the online services platform designed to offer solutions that enrich our players’ experiences.
As a member of our team, you will be directly involved in the development and improvement of the platform and services, offering stability, performance and flexibility for the ambitious Ubisoft production teams spread across the world.
· Be part of a cohesive team, invested in the development of our products that cover various subjects such as Cloud Gaming, cross-play experience, services to engage players etc;
· Develop a performant platform and online services in cooperation with production teams involved in game development and other teams working on the Ubisoft platform;
· Analyze and extract the functionality requirements of the productions and offer them a suitable solution that is achievable, realistic and robust;
· Collaborate with a great number of teams from Europe, Canada and China whether they are production or support teams;
· Stay in tune with the latest technological advancements in online services and in game development in general;
· Work in an environment that will allow you to rapidly innovate and iterate.
What you will bring to the team:
· At least 5 years of experience in more than one of the following domains:
- C# .NET Core programming or another object oriented language (C#, Typescript/NodeJS, Java etc);
- Multithreaded programming (TPL for .Net);
- Databases programming and optimizations (SQL and NoSQL);
- Expertise in the design, implementation and documentation of REST APIs;
· Knowledge of Git, Gitlab and continuous integration and deployment platforms (CI/CD);
· Knowledge of Python or other scripting language (GO);
· Experience with unit, integration and load tests;
· Attention to details and a high regard to code quality for you and your team mates;
· Knowledge of the Agile methodology and the Scrum/Kanban framework;
The following points are an advantage:
Experience with AWS, Google Cloud and Azure services;
Experience with Bash, Batch or PowerShell;
Experience with the DevOps technologies: Docker, Kubernetes etc;
Autonomous and proactive attitude;
Responsible and resourceful;
Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
Adaptable and open to learning.
Additional information :
This offer is addressed to different types of responsibilities and experience levels. Each candidate has a different profile and evolution path that does not correspond 100% to the described profile. If your profile is a bit different, don’t hesitate to apply.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
· Medical services to keep you safe and sound;
· Meal tickets to use wherever you want;
· Relaxation room;
· Fresh fruit that are available in the office each week;
· Various training and knowledge sharing programs, both in Romania and abroad;
· Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun;
· Team activities once a month: movie tickets or other fun activities;
· 7card offers.
Ubisoft Craiova has been an important component in strengthening the foundation of one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania. The studio has had experience in the development of video games since 2008 and now works on the production and testing of some of the biggest AAA brands of international reputation, such as Ghost Recon. The studio is also a valuable collaborator to the Technology Group, which helps to develop tools, middleware and online solutions used in the Ubisoft games.
At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching player lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will get the opportunity to grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.