· Propose to all parties (potential supplier, IPO, HQ) an assessment schedule according the prioritized qualification plan,
· Prepare and conduct specification gap analysis, QMS audit, technical audit (if delegation) – Comply with métier and IPO referential
· Deliver a complete assessment report, with findings and conclusions
· Follow up with any given supplier the corrective actions by regular visits
· Monitor the leadtime and complete the relevant section of the score cards to ensure the IPO process is followed
· If a third party assessment company (TPA) is required, select the most appropriate TPA auditor(s) and improve the level of services provided by the TPA.
· Update the reports register to ensure complete traceability of all assessments Inspection activities
· Participate on demand to the Pre Inspection Meeting (PIM), Document review, Agree Inspection Test Plan (ITP) / Quality Control Plan (QCP) with all parties (HQ experts, end-user, IPO, supplier, EPC contractor or direct customer of supplier in case supplier is level 2 …) before commencement of any production; make sure the ITP/QCP has been updated with all parties’ comments before approval. Coordinate with end-user or HQ experts if required, till ITP/QCP is approved and signed by all parties.
· Attend the pre production meetings with or on behalf of the affiliate or project
· If an inspection company is required to follow up production on behalf of TOTAL, propose &select the most appropriate inspector(s)
· Coordinate the activities for the inspection team; ensure the inspector(s) is/are mobilized on time by the supplier.
· Contribute to improve the level of services provided by the inspection company, put in place appropriate tools to monitor its services and provide a quarterly feedback report to the inspection company on their performance.
· Read and approve or reject the inspection reports delivered by the inspection company.
· Follow up any NCR issued by any party (IPO, project, inspectors, …)
· Draft and share with relevant persons, Return of Experience (REX) when the contact / deliveries completed Supplier Relationship Management
· Contribute/ Lead actions related to risk management analysis, benchmark, specification challenge / review
· Contribute to the supplier performance evaluation (preferred supplier)
· Organize technical visit at suppliers plant (renewal qualification, continuous improvements / follow up, upon request from affiliates / projects,…) Others
· Participate to the Category review (category manager and his DUET) on assigned scope,
· Contribute to TCO approach (Total Cost Ownership) collecting datas from end user and proposing action plan if any
· Investigate any complaints that the affiliates/Projects/end-users may have with a Chinese supplier, in order to provide an adequate answer within a suitable time frame
· Attend technical meetings / seminars, to represent TOTAL to share / capture latest innovations, lesson learnt, etc…
· Where applicable, provide technical supports / advices to Affiliates or Projects, subject to prior delegation obtained from métier or project team
About us / company profile
In the 1980s, Total became the first IOC to undertake offshore exploration in China. We have since become a key partner of the country's energy industry, engaged in exploration and production, refining and chemicals, marketing and services, and New Energies. We forge win-win partnerships based on sharing technology and know-how and developing business opportunities with Chinese partners, both here and globally. Total China welcomes the talents who are looking for challenges and opportunities.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Mechanical, Electrical, Quality, Industrial Engineering or similar. Alternatively, a relevant combination of formal quality assurance or technical qualifications related to categories/products sourced by TOTAL.
Language: Native Chinese speaker, fluent in English, French is a “plus”
Skills: Understanding of Quality, Corporate Social Responsibility, Health, Safety & Environmental Systems management and implementation.
Understanding of product testing and inspection procedures. Ability to read and comprehend technical drawings and specifications. Ability to take part in audits and follow-up with corrective/preventive actions. Familiar with international codes & standards applicable to constructions and Inspections (TOTAL GS, ISO, IEC, ASTM, EN, etc.).
· Over 8 years of professional related experience
· at least 3 years in heavy industry, ideally in O & G or marine industry. in quality assurance and control, or technical / engineering department with audit activities (as lead auditor),.
· Experience in electrical equipments (transformer, cables, motor, rotating equipment) and /or drilling
· Experience in HSE management, wells equipment etc. is a “plus”.
· Experience in IOC and/or major international EPC is a “Plus”.
· Good working knowledge of inspection procedures and methodologies consistent with industry standards. Worked with industrial production environments.
· Soft skills: interpersonal skills, autonomy and proactivity, ability to take initiatives, commitment and ownership, team player, ability to convince with diplomacy, tenacity,
· ability to work in cross functionality / networking
Total Global Services
Region, department, area
Hyg Saf Sec Societal Env Qual
Experience level required
10 - 15 years