· Plans and prepares periodical preventative maintenance schedule at the beginning of each year and carries out duties mentioned therein in coordination with Operations team.
· 100% preventive maintenance as per schedule are carried out in accordance with accepted standards and industrial norms
· To check and attend trouble-shooting complex electrical problems and failures - Break down maintenance.
· Prepare reports on major problems and failures, suggests suitable corrective actions to minimize or prevent recurrence of the problem.
· Carries out stage and final inspection of repair jobs done by contractors, evaluate their procedures and competency and witnesses the necessary tests before acceptance.
· Keeps abreast with contemporary technology and maintenance practices and suggests up-gradation/modifications with the aim of improving reliability and maintainability, reducing maintenance costs, enhancing quality and safety.
· Assists Maintenance Manager in specification of items for purchase, spare parts details and other day-to-day jobs, as and when required.
· Maintains stock of spare parts and electrical consumables
· Tracking and analysis of break down hours for critical and standby equipment.
· 100% reporting of incident / accident s in the prescribed format.
· Bachelor of Engineering. (Electrical) / Diploma in Engineering (Electrical)
· Work experience (Minimum 5 years for BE / 10 Years for Diploma) in electrical maintenance field in process industry.
· Knowledge on Transformer maintenance
· Ability to read electrical drawings and design parameters
· Knowledge on PLC & instrumentation
Maintenance / Inspection / Technology
Experience level required
3 - 6 years