Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it’s a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That’s what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
Import Payment Coordinator, Marlborough, MA
Coordinates the timely issuance of wire transfer, commission, royalty and agent expense payments. Ensures completeness of documentation according to TJX guidelines, while maintaining accuracy and minimizing financial exposure to all Shared Services Divisions. Reconciles PO’s and researches variances based on established guidelines. Prepares and reviews all documentation for imaging. Interacts with Merchandising, Import Operations, Agents, and vendors to ensure timeliness of payments and resolve payment and reconciliations issues.
Major Areas of Responsibility
· Processes Merchandise vendor payments including: receiving of mail, entry of invoices, grouping of invoices for wire transfer. Ensures receipt of all required documentation in preparation for wire transfer payments. Gathers information and solves problems in order to process payments timely and accurately. Provides customer services to people within and outside the Company.
· Researches inconsistencies between vendor invoices and purchase order data at the time of payment and reconciles PO’s and researches any variances. Obtains appropriate Buyer and/or other Management authorization as required by Company guidelines.
· Process commission, royalty or miscellaneous expense payments for all Import agents or other third parties.
· Maintains & reviews documents for imaging in accordance with the Corporate Retention Policy.
· Special projects as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business desired Associate’s degree acceptable
· Payables/related business experience desired
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
· Strong oral and written communication Strong organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
· Strong computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Office)
· Strong analytical skills
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That’s why working here is so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Shipping and Receiving, Accounts Payable, Merchandising, Operations, Finance, Retail