Your surprise is waiting!
Explore career opportunities at Marshalls, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. Marshalls delivers customers great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashion at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day. With over 1,000 stores nationwide, it’s a great time to join the Marshalls team.
Our Marshalls Distribution Center (DC) is looking for top notch Warehouse Associates. This person will play a key role in ensuring merchandise is organized and handled with care to provide value to our customers.
What does a Warehouse Associate do?
Our Warehouse Associates are a key member of the merchandise journey. They ensure that the right goods get to the right stores at the right time. They do this amazing work in a fast paced, safe and efficient way. Some of the responsibilities of our Associates include the following:
· Count, select and sort items by style, color, store order or other criteria
· Match receipts against purchase orders
· Pack or unpack merchandise in and out of boxes
· Ticket clothing, accessories, and other items
· Load and unload merchandise from trailers
· Manual lifting and handling of objects such as totes, boxes, or garments
· 1st Shift: Monday – Friday 6:00AM – 3:00PM
· 2nd Shift: Monday – Friday 2:45PM – 11:45PM
· 3rd Shift: Monday – Friday 12:00AM-6:00AM
What’s in it for you?
At the TJX Companies, Inc., you'll not only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you'll also enjoy the amazing company culture, and that’s just the beginning.
Along with Job training, and career advancement opportunities, TJX offers medical, dental, and vision coverage to eligible Associates. We also have a 401K retirement plan, paid vacation days, paid holidays, personal days, and sick days. Other earned incentives include overtime pay opportunities, clean and modern climate controlled facility, and an Associate discount on everything in our stores!
If the following describes you, then we should meet
· At least 18 years of age
· Be able to lift up to 50lbs, with or without reasonable accommodation
· Like to be on your feet by walking or standing throughout your shift
· Don’t mind keeping active and handling objects as low as the floor and as high as the thigh, waist and shoulder
· Want to earn extra money by working overtime and occasional weekends
You can also feel good knowing that Marshalls is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense and T.K. Maxx.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Woburn || MA || Marshalls
Nearest Major Market: Woburn
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Warehouse, Temporary, Merchandising, Fashion Retail, Apparel, Manufacturing, Contract, Retail, Fashion