Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that’s just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different—and support each other along the way.
Posting Notes: Lordstown || OH
After an in-depth and personalized training period, you will play in integral role in the integrity, maintenance and reporting of Distribution Center (DC) systems support team. The Data Center Supervisor leads and coordinates the efforts of a team of System Support Specialists and Supervises all activities and personnel in the Data Center. Oversees ticket and distribution printing processes, output matching, report delivery, equipment maintenance and reporting. After an in-depth and personalized training period, you will be involved and accountable for the following:
· Primarily working on the 1st shift but leading teams across all 3 shifts, on a Tuesday through Saturday schedule. Sundays and Mondays off. Supervise Team working 3 shifts 24/7. Shift changes could be required based upon future business needs.
· Engage, develop and motivate Associates while ensuring morale is at a high level through appropriate interventions, such as probationary reviews, performance goal setting, and frequent and candid conversations in order to drive high performing individuals and teams.
· Work with Software, Hardware and Equipment Vendors on installations, upgrades and maintenance.
· Follow all Corporate Process and Compliance Guidelines including SOX.
· Collaborate across departments and with DC Management to ensure the highest level of customer service to internal and external partners. Publish reports weekly following department KPIs and SLAs. Recommend System and Process improvements to DC Management.
· Conduct and or participate in system updates, system support activities, participates in technical training on DC systems, user access control, installation and configuration or IT Hardware and back up responsibilities Labor Management Systems as required.
· Manages supply inventory items, perform cyclical physical counts and creates POs in Oracle.
· Oversees accounts payables for the Distribution Center, maintains and reviews control logs for Purchase Orders, Receipts, Inventory Items and Accruals
· Provide continuous direction to the Data Center Associates regarding workload and assignments. Ensure operational productivity and effectiveness levels are set, maintained and continuously improved.
Technology & Hardware
· Perform and manage the maintenance (including preventative) of all hardware and software in the Distribution Center including tracking, reporting and resolving network and equipment related issues.
· Manage and provide User Access controls provisioning, updating and monitoring.
· Any type of technical degree preferred, but not required.
· 4-6 years management experience in a systems related environment, preferably a Distribution network
· Excellent communication, partnering, problem solving and analysis skills to work with key internal and external business partners.
· Excellent customer service tactics/skills.
· Understands relationships and interfaces between systems and platforms.
· Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and apply them accordingly.
· Excellent computer skills, flexibility to work different shifts, solid verbal and written communication skills.
· Able to create, modify and update MS access databases as needed.
· Working knowledge of JDA RedPrairie software application, WMS (SCAN AS400), Oracle Payroll, or other Payroll software, Microsoft Office, Excel.
Come Discover Different at TJX—we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory—at all times of the day—and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Lordstown || OH
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Nearest Secondary Market: Youngstown
Job Segment: Manager, Database, Accounts Payable, Oracle, Mid-Range, Management, Technology, Finance