Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that’s just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different—and support each other along the way.
After an in-depth and personalized training period, you will play in integral role in the integrity, maintenance and reporting of Distribution Center (DC) systems support team. The IT Supervisor leads and coordinates the efforts of a team of System Support Specialists and Supervises all activities and personnel in the Data Center. Oversees ticket and distribution printing processes, output matching, report delivery, equipment maintenance and reporting.
The IT Supervisor will also:
Build a highly effective team
· Collaborate across departments to ensure the highest level of customer service to internal and external partners.
· Participate in the hiring process for System Operators and System Support Technicians
· Inspire and foster an environment where diverse backgrounds are respected and valued.
· Manage a safe workplace by advocating safety training and ensure accident preparedness is adhered to through excellent housekeeping standards
Drive for business results
· Review and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in a timely manner to ensure meaningful data is reported both internal and externally
· Set-up controls for record keeping and feedback to operations
· Engage, develop and motivate Associates while ensuring morale is at a high level through appropriate interventions, such as probationary reviews, performance goal setting, and frequent and candid conversations in order to drive high performing individuals and teams.
Provide technical expertise
· Manages the maintenance of all hardware in the Distribution Center including tracking, reporting and resolving network and equipment related issues
· Monitors the ongoing maintenance and inventory of all system related equipment. Works with software and equipment vendors when required
· Coordinates DC systems activities related to software and hardware installations and basic network set-up
· Participates in system related projects coordinated by Home Office. Oversees system and technical training on all DC systems
· Recommends systems changes to support the Distribution Center operation
· Oversees all Systems Support activities including, but are not limited to, SCAN warehouse management system, Sortation Systems, Voice Systems and Labor Management Systems
· Manages the timely reporting, escalation and resolution of all system related issues.
· Manages the coordination of implementations of all systems changes, new software and fixes. Communicates recommendations and changes to DC Management.
Provided training, education, and process improvement
· Partner with downstream customers to determine ways to continuously improve the service provided by the Systems Team.
· In coordination with the Manager of D/C Finance/IT, hires, trains, reviews and terminates associates
· Oversees all computer systems related to D/C production and staff support
· Provides recommendations relative to new software and equipment based on input from Distribution Center and Home Office staff
Essential Job Requirements:
· 4-6 years management experience in a systems related environment, preferably a Distribution network
· College Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
· Understands relationships and interfaces between systems and platforms Requires excellent communication skills
· Understand the Databases used in all systems Supervisory experience with networks and problem solving
· Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and apply them accordingly
· Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict by providing guidance, feedback and coaching
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with business partners, associates, and management
· Excellent computer skills, flexibility to work all shifts, solid verbal and written communication skills
· Openness to future relocation for promotional opportunities
Come Discover Different at TJX—we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory—at all times of the day—and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: Las Vegas
Job Segment: Manager, Housekeeping, Warehouse, Data Center, Business Process, Management, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Technology