All 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is always changing, but our mission to provide the surprises that make the everyday a little more fun is unwavering. Just like working here. Everyone encourages each other and embraces the excitement that can come with change. Each shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
The DC Expense Coordinator prepares and distributes daily reports. Assists with invoicing, mailing and supplies inventory within the Distribution Center. Works closely with the Finance Management team to support projects as assigned.
· Prepares and distributes various production reports in accordance with report schedules. Assists in preparing budget control reports. Prepares other reports as necessary.
· Matches and checks packaging slips to invoices. Assigns proper expense code to invoices. Maintains supplies, general inventory, and notifies supervisor of any needs for additional procurement.
· Completes a monthly physical supply inventory
· Monitors and tracks supply inventory for the DC
· Maintains vendor relationships to ensure the DC is sufficiently stocked with supplies
· Performs special projects and other duties as required. Assists in other areas as necessary.
The Skills that will Make You Successful:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Good interpersonal and organizational skills
· Microsoft Office proficient (Excel, Word, PowerPoint…)
· Oracle proficiency a plus (not required)
Schedule: Monday through Friday
We’re reinventing retail and helping people discover that next find that’s going to be their new signature look. You can be a part of their journey to look amazing. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different. In fact, that’s what it’s like throughout the entire TJX family, which includes TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Discover Different also means we embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marshalls Distribution Center Philadelphia || 2760 Red Lion Road || Philadelphia || PA || 19114
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Database, Oracle, Supply, Procurement, Technology, Operations