🔍Boston, Massachusetts, United States
📅 952Total Views
📅 200000WGRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Do you love hands on building and operating of mechanical equipment? Our Technicians take engineering designs and construct bench and pilot scale chemical process equipment and facilities for proof of concept and data generation. You will have a passion for converting engineering designs and concepts into working models, experience in the construction and maintenance of complex process systems, and a passion to learn and grow with every assignment.
Daily our Technicians:
· Design, construct, operate, modify, and maintain bench and pilot scale chemical process development equipment
· Conduct chemical and physical analysis of various process streams and samples
· Engineering specification, procurement, and management of specialized and complex parts and components
· Process data collection
· HAZWOPER team member
· Technical School or Certification or Military training in mechanical and electrical systems.
· Strong mechanical sense and ability to construct and assemble novel and sometimes complex mechanical, instrumentation and control systems.
· Candidate must be willing to take and pass HAZWOPER required physical exam.
High School Diploma or Equivalent GED,
Associate degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Technology,
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.