🔍Acu, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
📅 7340Total Views
📅 2000017LRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Service Technician II
Job activities include, but are not limited to:
· Perform and/or lead flexible and umbilical end fitting assembly at onshore and offshore operations (vessels and platforms), flexible pipe layers preparation, end fitting parts assembly in the layers, performing cutting and fits of the layers (machining);
· End fitting drawing read, end fitting assembly report fill, epoxy resin injection to fill the end fitting and perform factory approval test according test procedure.
· Perform end fitting and accessories inspection, prepare activity report, receiving materials and making them available to the assembly area;
· Perform flexible pipes and umbilical hydrostatic tests, considering test setup preparation, test execution and monitoring, flexible pipe demobilization and area housekeeping to prepare for the next steps;
· Prepare and issue test reports;
· Perform hose flushing, hoses filling with cleaning fluid, fluid samples collection and analyze and umbilical demobilization for the next phase;
· Eventually, to perform hydrostatic tests on non-routine accessories when requested;
· Flexible pipe thermoplastic layers repair with a portable extruder;
· Umbilical's electrical cable connector mounting;
· Perform electrical test: continuity and insulation resistance;
· Perform vacuum test in the flexible pipe annulus, using gas drain equipment or with a case equipped with graphic recorder.
· Mechanics Technician/Industrial Maintenance Technician;
· Experience in: Pre-Assembly, Assembly and Test Training Program;
· Execution of Vacuum Test;
· Repair of Thermoplastic Layers. Intermediate/advanced English.
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”