🔍Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
📅 7132Total Views
📅 2000015PRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
· Lead a team of QC inspectors within the plant. Plan day to day QC activities based on the priorities.
· Set annual objectives and goals for the QC team.
· Develop processes and procedures for the QC team.
· Train and indoctrinate the internal / international Quality specs to the QC team as and when necessary.
· Handle initial inspection of the received equipment as per the applicable internal and international specs for Visual, Dimensional and NDE .
· Carry out required inspection /QC checks of workshop job orders and prepare stage inspection reports.
· Responsible for final inspection and release of workshop job orders after ensuring all QC activities are completed as per the Documentation & Final Inspection check sheet.
· Witnessing the testing activities.
· Be responsible to keep the calibration status current and maintain the physical calibration status control tags on the instruments.
· Raise non-conformance reports in SAP when required.
· Works in a safe manner and keeps all employees and visitors to work area aware of potential dangers.
· Practices good housekeeping in work area and properly disposes of waste according to safety and environmental policies.
· Assists in investigation on CAR's and Field Non-Conformance Reports (FNCR's). Records results in an accurate and timely manner.
· Perform internal audits and assist for external audits (API, ISO and customer).
· 10 years of experience in Quality Control of which at least 3 years as supervisor / lead in an oil field related industry. Added advantage if having Wellhead experience.
· Minimum of ASNT Level 2 NDE or similar.
· Hands on experience in MT, PT, UT, Hardness testing, Dimension Inspection, Coating Inspection.
· Knowledge of API standards. Preferred API 6A and API Q1.