Sourcing and Procurement
📅 3166Total Views
📅 2000015QRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Global Business Services India
At TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
Marketed Job title
Introduction to the Job
Reporting to Procurement Manager, the P2P analyst will be responsible in the creation of Purchase Requisition/ Purchase orders in the various ERP and tools, ensuring the management and monitoring of supplier's invoices and dealing with all the issues related to interfaces, supplier payments and Order management activities.
· Purchase requisition/Purchase Order creation in different ERPs.
· Receive PR, Purchase order, PO amendments request and managing as per the SOP/ Procurement practices.
· Releasing of PO and further communication with supplier, if required.
· Follow up for delivery and expediting.
· Ensure the closure of Purchase orders.
· Communicate with various stakeholders for resolution of query in PR / PO process.
· Take and keep of supplier acknowledgement of all PO released.
· Ability to understand supplier quote for PR/PO creation.
· Understanding of commercial and legal terms used in Procurement process for effective PO creation and its management
· Coordination between Sourcing and Vendor Management team for Supplier onboarding in ERP System
· Monitoring and management of supplier invoices and Goods/Service receipt creation.
· Receipt of supplier invoices and conduct a compliance check.
· Check and validate the delivery of the Material / Service with Service user, department or stake holder ( Engineering, transport, purchasing, IT)
· Creation of Goods / Service receipt in ERP like SAP, Oracle and IFS.
· Keep the record of Goods or Service and ensure reconciliation with the invoices.
· Monitor the approval of invoices until payment.
· Helping sourcing and AP for Dispute resolution.
· Other Supply chain activities
· Send the non-disclosure agreements to the supplier for approval.
· High level understanding of the procurement terms like RFX, Quote, Bid.
· Monitor the progress of supplier's feedback.
· Understanding and designing of workflow and SOPs as per the agreed procedure and managing relevant trackers.
You are meant for this job if
· Ability to manage stress and good interpersonal skills
· Respects confidentiality
· Disciplined, methodical and organized
· Flexible to work in shifts
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting (B. Com)
· 4-6 Year Experience of working for similar position
· Experience in ERP (SAP, Oracle , IFS )
· Fluency in English (oral and written)
· Good analytical and presentation skills
· Understanding of the purchasing process
· Proficiency in MS excel and other office tools
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”