🔍New Delhi, New Delhi, India
📅 1442Total Views
📅 200000ZIRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Oracle EBS Systems Analyst
We further our transformation in the combined enterprise, TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
This role - Oracle Projects Analyst will be responsible for 2nd/3rd line support of Oracle R12 EBS for Projects/OTL and HR. It is a techno/functional role which will require both functional/technical expertise to work within a controlled IT environment with a 3rd party managed service (infrastructure) partner. You will be required to engage with stakeholders across the organisation to resolve issues.
·Responsible for providing incident resolution, change input and release controls on ORACLE EBS R12.x application and all interfaces to this system at second and third line functional level.
·Provide resolution of all functional incidents within the EBS application and on Projects interfaces to third party applications.
·Good understanding of Projects/PA, OTL and HR modules
·Coordinate technical tasks and deliverables for EBS and related technology projects
·Validates and resolved all incidents or determines if they are required to be escalated to company chosen programme or other Partner for external support or other interface support teams (either internal or external).
·Work with Internal Controls and audit support teams as needed to meet audit requirements ensuring that regulation and change management requirements are met
·Validate and route all Datawarehouse, BI Apps, OBIEE and Apex incidents to the correct teams for resolution
·Maintain ownership of incidents to ensure that they are closed down within SLA and to agreed quality measures.
·Participate as technical contributor on EBS projects to be delivered on time, within budget and with high quality, including our planned R12 enhancement programme
You are meant for this job if you have/ are:
· Solid customer service/client facing experience
· Demonstrable knowledge/skills of ITIL practice.
· Oracle EBS 12.x in Projects module, OTL, HR and custom solutions
· Previous experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite required and Oracle EBS R12 experience
· Experience with multiple Technologies such as: SQL, PL/SQL, AME, Alerts, BI Publisher, ADI, Oracle Developer, Data Loader, SQL*Loader,
· ODI, FSG, Fast Formulas
· Understanding of external interfacing to Oracle EBS
· OS: Unix/Linux, environment
· ISEB ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
· ITIL qualification
· Advanced Oracle EBS qualifications in Projects modules with good knowledge of HR and OTL
· Previous Oracle R12 EBS experience
· Experience of the Oil industry or a Project based discipline
· Service Now change moduleGood organisational skills, be well structured with excellent attention to detail
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Collaborative spirit to work with the several I.T. and business stakeholders
· Make proposal and expose ideas
· Experience working in a controlled release organization
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change often, therefore the ability to work in a self-directed fashion adjusting priorities as required
· Strong Customer Service ethic and presentation
· Show strong initiative, proactive and persuasive
· Flexible working hours during peak business periods
· Travelling to our remote sites as required including overnight stays
·ISEB ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
·Service Now change module
·ISEB Practitioners Certificate in Change Management
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.