🔍New Delhi, New Delhi, India
Administration & Other
📅 478Total Views
📅 20000121Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
We further our transformation in the combined enterprise, TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
You will enhance a feature-rich, model-driven, highly scalable and reliable master data management system (running on TIBCO EBX5, written in Java on the back-end).
· Get understanding of the business / functional needs and priorities
· Collaborate with other teams to implement the best technical solutions
· Deliver the needed features, using state-of-the-art software engineering: UML modeling, designpatterns, unit tests, coding (Java)
· Work with the MDM support team to solve third-level
Main responsibilities :
You must be capable of designing and developing new functionalities as well as consistently producing on-going scheduled maintenance releases.
Responsible for EBX application developments
· Implement new features and fix bugs
· Develop EBX solution and other products according to technical specifications and perform unit tests
· Is responsible of technical specifications and data model update
· Report progress to Tech Leader and/or Project Manager
· Coordinate with Integration and Data Management teams
· Make suggestions / recommendations for wider improvements / enhancements
· Help to streamline how we deliver solutions to the business.
You are meant for this job if you have/ are:
· Strong Java skills and object oriented design experience, including working knowledge of core libraries and design patterns.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver results, and to manage time effectively.
· Analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting ability
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills and an interest in working in a collaborative team environment
· Ability to work in an international environment and with remote teams (USA, France, India, …)
· Ability to balance engineering judgment with business priorities and constraints to deliver on time.
· Ability to work both independently and in various team setting.
Nice to have:
· First experience on TIBCO EBX Solution development
· Experience deploying production applications using Agile methodology, CI/CD and DevOps
· Understanding of data and systems architecture in a heterogeneous ERP international environment
· Knowledge of energy industry
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.