🔍Macae, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Sourcing and Procurement
📅 7854Total Views
📅 200000XARequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
MNC- Marinheiro de Convés
· Ensure the completion of project or naval tasks required on ships in accordance with Technip's safety and quality procedures and rules. AIMING AT NAVY: Perform all activities inherent to the maneuvering and conservation of vessels, provided for in Norma 13, Chapter 4, as summarized below, but not limited to:
· Participate in the movement of cargo, such as loading, proper storage, unloading. materials and equipment operation, maneuvering and mooring, and assisting the project team when needed.
· Perform the necessary maintenance services, such as conservation, treatment, cleaning, painting, transfer and sweetening of the vessel in the compartments under its responsibility, as well as auxiliary vessels and salvage equipment. Norms = Maritime Authority Norms, approved by the DPC (Ports and Coasts Directorate).
· Perform corrective and preventive activities as listed below, but not limited to:
· Support to repairers in pipeline determination.
· Assistance to other areas of the vessel, such as lifting, pushing, loading and pulling heavy loads. - Report any defects (or potential defects) found in equipment / accessories / rigging.
· Maintenance work in general both corrective and preventive (Ex: treatment and painting of support collars, inserts, oily water collector, decks, tensioner shoes cleaning, cable greasing, etc.).
· Ensure the safety of everyone around the area and their workplace through:
· Active participation in the DDS / Tool Box Talk / APR / CRF Service Pass meetings, etc.
· Active participation in training and exercises on board the ship. - Personal training.
· Report any questions about safety in operations & vessel. DDS = Daily Security Dialog. APR = Preliminary Risk Analysis. CRF = Change Report Form. Tool Box Talk = Pre-Operation Dialog. - ---Participate in pre-shipment meetings, ensure perfect segregation of waste on the vessel, as well as other operations on deck. Comply with all HSE procedures.
· Collaborate in conducting the DDS (daily safety dialogue) using IPAR (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment) and IAIA (Identification and Assessment of Environmental Aspects and Impacts) as a reference, according to the activities that will take place on the day.
· Location: Offshore LH
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.