🔍New Delhi, New Delhi, India
📅 2036Total Views
📅 2000010QRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
L1 Support- Finance Applications (Hyperion) Finance Hub
We further our transformation in the combined enterprise, TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
· Ensure a good level1 support (provide assistance for incident resolution and trainings) to application Users and key users
· Operate User Access Management (creation, update, removal) in compliance with the defined process
· Operate User Access Review on regular basis, in compliance with the process
· Perform the administrative functional tasks on the applications for opening/closing/maintenance, such as launching initialization rules, uploading exchange rates, closing cut-off
· Operate activities upon request, such as bank account creation, Legal entity creation.
· Multiple Finance Application Users and Business Stakeholders + Paris Finance Hub Team
You are meant for this job if you have/ are:
· Bachelors/Master Degree on IT and/or Finance area.
· Experience on Hyperion Planning and/or Hyperion HFM as Administrator for 3+ years
· 5-7 years' experience on Finance or IT Domains
· Strong organization skills
· Good communication skills in English
· Autonomy and common sense
· Knowledge of Financial Functional module will be an added advantage.
· Treasury Domain : Diapason, Fairways Guarantee, SBE (specific technology)
· Consolidation : Hyperion Financial Management (Hyperion technology)
· FP&A : REP, Cobalt, InfinIT (Hyperion technology)
· Project Management : ePMR (Hyperion technology)
· Risk Management : RMA (.NET Custom application)
· Internal Control : BWise Sox (specific technology)
· Accounting & Tax Systems : PowerPlan (specific technology)
· Good Experience in Finance Application Support.
· Experience of Service Now ticketing tool
· Basic knowledge of PL/SQL
· Experience in SOP / Process Document Creation.
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.