🔍New Delhi, India
📅 1731Total Views
📅 20000132Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Jeevan L1 Support (PO Cleansing Activity) – Process Analyst / Sr. Associate - Business Functional Support
We further our transformation in the combined enterprise, TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
This role (Jeevan L1 Support (PO Cleansing Activity) –Process Consultant/ Sr. Associate) will be primarily responsible for PO Cleansing activity for TechnipFMC France entities. You will be required to work closely with L1 Support Team, Global Support team and business stakeholder.
· Analysing PO s for backlog cleansing . Working closely with business to analyse and resolve blocking issues of PO.
· Analysis & closure of PO s and its connected objects for project closure .
· Customer Support in handling issues, PO closure.
· Coordinating with L1, L2 Support / Core Team for issues resolution.
· Coordinating with internal teams (Finance, P2P) for closure of blocking points for PO closing.
· Weekly/Monthly Client connect to present as on date status.
· Weekly/Monthly Preparation of analysis & status of progressive report in excel.
· Monthly / Quarterly preparation of Dashboard with as on date status for Higher Management.
· L1 support and Business Stakeholders
· Solid customer service / client facing experience
· Experience in IFS ERP on P2P module
· Good logical, analytical & decision making skill.
· Good verbal & written communication skills.
· Good knowledge of PowerPoint, advance Excel and Office 365 tools.
· Experience in IFS ERP preferably P2P module or L1 Support.
· Knowledge of P2P functional module mandatory or should have experience in handling L1 support
· Experience of Service Now ticketing tool.
· Basic knowledge of PL/SQL.
· Experience in SOP / Process Document Creation.
You are meant for this job if you have/ are:
· Good customer service/client facing experience
· Good planning, time-management & communication skills
· Ability to learn & adapt quickly
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change often, therefore the ability to work in a self-directed fashion adjusting priorities as required
· Strong Customer Service ethic and presentation
· Show strong initiative, proactive and persuasive
· Flexible working hours during peak business periods
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.