🔍New Delhi, New Delhi, India
Administration & Other
📅 640Total Views
📅 2000011WRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
IFS SOX analyst
We further our transformation in the combined enterprise, TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
ERP IFS project named Jeevan, operating on IFS version 7.5 SP5 (+10000 users, +50 entities in Europe, Middle East, India,…).
Integration within the Paris Jeevan Core team made of Program Manager, Support Manager, PMO/Release Manager, Solution Stream Leads and IFS Senior Functional
The IFS SOX Analyst ensures compliance with, and maintains procedures, related to SOX and Internal control requirements applicable to the ERP.
Main responsibilities :
Periodic SOX/Compliance testing
· Collect & process compliance testing requests received from external auditors and IDS GRC team in relation to each of the defined controls for Jeevan.Requests can be made according to a pre-defined schedule e.g. quarterly UAR reviews or on an ad-hoc basis.
· Coordinate the collection of evidences with third parties and local L1 support teams as required and raise Service-Now requests for any data extractions required.
· Record and submit the required evidences for each control, along with any clarifications and supporting documents, within the allocated time frame.
· Define remediation plan in cases of deficiencies identified during test campaigns and follow-up their implementation
User Access Review (UAR) process:
· Update and maintain
· Specification of new requirements and evolutions of the tool (Hub Access Review Portal - HARP)
· UAT validation
Internal Compliance Testing
· Monitor the application of all internal controls related to SOX, such as Temporary Privileged access, and ensure that periodic reviews of each controls are being executed appropriately.
· Identify any deficiencies in these process and defineremediation plans.
· Guarantee HARP system and referential is up-to-date for each UAR campaign
· Ensure the appropriateness of approvers participating on campaign against the corresponding validated list of approvers; maintaining these lists up to date.
· Follow-up of the progress, completion, actions/outcomes of the campaigns, within the time frame defined with IDS GRC
· Respond to ad-hoc questions related to SOX/Compliance from the IDS GRC team.
· Review overall Jeevan changes and enhancements in order to validate they meet requirements with regards to SoD and SOX compliancyrequirements.
· Review of monthly privileged access audits performed by Global Support and/or Jeevan Core team
· Maintain and implement Jeevan core & HARP SNow catalog service-now requests to respond to revised and improved processes around the ERP and support activity.
· Addition/modification of Entities in SNow.
· Definition of mitigation plan in case of SoD or business process deviation required in collaboration with business and internal control
· Suggest improvements to business and operations process, and follow-up their implementation within Jeevan Core team, GBS teams, Jeevan Global Support (Capgemini) and/or Jeevan local L1 support and business representatives
You are meant for this job if you have/ are:
· Finance background knowledge
· Bachelor degree in Finance, or in Business Management, or in IT domain or in Information Management System or Master in Engineering or in IT systems
· Minimum of 5 years' experience in an international context.
· Must have experience in SOX compliance organization.
· Must have Audit Data Background.
· Fluent in English (oral and written communication)
· Sound planning, time-management & communication skills
· Ability to learn quickly, pick up new techniques & principles & implement them appropriately
· Good communication skills with customers in multicultural organization
· Thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
· Flexible working hours during peak business periods
Nice to have:
· Experience on IFS 7.5 finance modules
· Change management awareness
·Experience working in a SOX Compliant organization
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.